Peace of mind is knowing your loved one is in good hands.
Senior living at it’s best!
This private facility offers over 7200sq ft of living space for 12 residents with around the clock caregivers. Located in the heart of Bellaire, Heritage Haus offers beautiful private accomidations, home-cooked meals, medication administration, a multitude of activites in and out of the facility and attentive staff. Please contact us for more information or to set up a tour. Heritage Haus, it’s just like home… only better!
- Private pay and long-term care insurance are accepted
- Assistance with funding resources.
- Licensed for ages 60 and up
- Adult Foster Care facility is 7200 square feet, located on 2 acres outside charming Bellaire, Michigan
- Close to doctor’s office, shopping, senior center, walking trails.
- Staff trained in CPR, first-aid, residents’ rights, fire safety and prevention, medication administration and the prevention and containment of communicable diseases.
Medical Services included:
- 24 hour CPR and first aid trained staff
- Medication management
- Regular monitoring of medical condition by nursing
- Nutritious home cooked meals and snacks approved by USDA
- Hydration program
- Regularly monitored vital signs
- Group exercise with hand weights 5 days per week
- Cardiovascular fitness with Nu-step 3 days per week
- In house podiatry with Dr Thomas DeKorte
- In house primary care with Dr Peter Viall and associates
- In house lab draws and Xrays
- Wireless emergency call system
- Daily personal care and grooming
- Weekly shower
- Daily Hairstyling and makeup application
- Weekly manicure
- In house haircuts available
- Daily activities including daily devotions, games, memory building, coffee and conversation, community outreach
- Regular outings including senior center, birthday lunches, pontoon boat rides, fall color tours, golf cart rides and BBQs
- Birthday celebration luncheon with personal cake of their choice
- Annual holiday party with food and entertainment for residents and families